Friday, September 16, 2011

DIY Make Up Brush Case





TGIF SASSY FRIENDS!!!


It's here, finally, the weekend!  If you are a KY Fan than you might just be traveling to Lexington to watch the anticipated UK vs U of L Football Game on Saturday.  If I had to travel over the weekend than I would really like to have this cute bag in my luggage!  There will be many weekends away this year and this would be so handy to have on board.  Not to mention, my morning routine would be much more organized, stylish and sanitary (brushes piled in a bag with makeup can't be clean).

I found this tutorial on Pinterest and just had to share!
Click here for the DIY Tutorial.

For those that sew- here's a fun and rewarding creation!
For those that can't - we better start learning!

Sign up now for Sassy Sewing Lessons!
(859) 498-0079

XOXO

Sassy's Brat Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment